Saturday, May 15, 2010

Moving out - 4 reasons why

For the 1 person who follows this blog - this is a notice that I will be spending the majority of my time (if not all) on a new blogging site called Tumblr.

I highly recommend it.

Here are a few reasons why I am making the switch.

1. Easier to manage media - photos, videos and audio are super simple to add. The interface to post and consume media on their site is far superior to any other free blogging tool.

2. Easier to get updates from individuals you follow. Much like Google reader - but prettier.

3. Themes look MUCH better.

4. John Mayer told me to switch.

So there you have it. Give Tumblr a try. I think you will find it a better blogging tool.

Take a look at my Tumblr home here: http://yeequon.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

ScottyDaren said...

am I your 1 follower?